Shape choose game. Shape choose game.

'Twas okay

You should make it so that the shapes up the top can only be shapes that are still on the board, otherwise nice work.

game-unlimited responds:

Nice tip, but i think ill leave it this way.

DragRacer DragRacer

Awesome game, but a bit easy

You should try to put something in to make it harder. All you have to do is buy something like the 200sx/silvia, do all the engine mods you can afford, buy a canister of nos and you can go race in the drag racing difficulty. All you have to do is put it into sixth and hold down the accelorator and the nos button, too easy. But awesome idea none the less.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

Awesome

This is easily the best game I've played on Newgrounds ever. The animation could be a tad better, but who am I to judge. Defenitely number 1 on my list. Also, for all you fools out there, you have to wait a bit for the first enemies to come.

Tuesday is coming, did you remember to bring your coat?

Ghostie Ghostie

BLOODY MARVELOUS!!!!!!

This would have to be the greatest game to ever grace Newgrounds. Every aspect of the game is perfect, you didn't put a foot wrong in the making of this game.

I just hope that you will bless us with more games of such fantastic calibre. This game is so Godly that it is sacreligious. I will never forget this game throughout my meagre life. If I knew you in real life I would kiss anything that you layed your eyes on, then I would kiss your eyes and clean the bottom of your shoes with my toungue. A definate 10 pointer! Please keep it up...

Street Life Street Life

You're Right

All I can say is that I agree with your point, this movie does suck hippo dick.